Terms and Conditions
- The owner certifies that their animals are in good health, are free from
all parasites and that they have up to date vaccinations.
- The owner must inform us of any health or behavioural problems and any
ongoing treatment by a veterinarian. Any veterinary treatment will have to be
accompanied by a prescription written by a veterinary surgeon, which you would
have to leave with us in case of treatment during their stay.
- We promise to take all measures necessary to ensure the health of the animal
who is entrusted to us. In order to do that the owner of the animal authorizes
us to implement what would seem to us necessary to maintain the good health of
the animal. All expenses incurred by us to this effect are payable by owner
(fees for veterinary surgeons, drugs etc.).
- The owner should be insured for the civil liability for his animal, and
remains responsible for all possible damage caused by his animal during his
stay in the kennels except for serious error acknowledged to be attributable to
The Orchard kennels and cattery. The stay in the kennels does not have the
effect of a pure and simple transfer of responsibility.
- Any stay of unknown length (for hospitalization etc.) will be the subject to
a deposit of a 100 Euros which will be deducted from the total at the end of
- Every animal not collected 15 days after departure date given in the
contract, will be considered as abandoned. The authorities will be informed and
the animal can be disposed of however possible.
- We accept 'personal possessions' (toys, bedding etc.) of the animal, but
decline any responsibility in case of loss or deterioration.
- The fact that the owner entrusts their animal to us marks his complete
acceptance of the present terms and conditions.